We are proud to announce that our Osmose partner: Terna SpA had a significant presence during the AEIT conference to present six papers:
- “An innovative short-term congestion management algorithm for the Italian subtransmission grid: the Zonal-EMS Demo of the OSMOSE Project”.
- “An innovative algorithm for the power loads forecasting in Italian transmission grid: development and main results of the PREVEL software of Osmose project”.
- “H2020 OSMOSE PROJECT: Electrical Grid flexibility services from industrial loads through Demand Side Response (DSR)”.
- “Experimental Assessment of Cooperative Sensors Network-based Dynamical Thermal Rating: the first evidences from the H2020 OSMSOSE Project”.
- “Weather-Based Dynamic Thermal Rating in WP5 of H2020 Osmose Project: implementation and preliminary results”.
- “Project OSMOSE: implementation and first results of voltage regulation tests from wind power plants”.
We invite you to read the papers and to share the Osmose knowledge with your colleagues.
Thank you for the great work: Luca Orrù, Fabia Gasparotto, Gino Albimonti, Francesco Silletti, Leonardo Zeni, Giuseppe Lisciandrello, Leonardo Petrocchi and Alessio Siviero.