Ingeteam Power Technology is a company specialized in power electronics, control of power systems, and electrical engineering. Develops its products in the power generation & distribution, industry, marine, and rail traction sectors always seeking to optimize energy consumption and to maximize generating efficiency. The company operates throughout the world, employing 3,500 persons. The 11% of Ingeteam personnel is dedicated to R&D and each year we invest more than 7% of turnover in this activity. The importance given to technology and innovation is clearly demonstrated by the existence of a Functional Area for Technology Development, paying ongoing attention to all technological innovations that could be of interest, and to channelling and coordinating them to successfully implement new technology.
MAIN TASK ATTRIBUTED IN THE PROJECT
WP 3: Grid forming for the synchronisation of large power systems by multiservice hybrid storage
Ingeteam will cooperate with the other partners in developing the following sub-tasks
- Studying of multi-service control algorithms.
- Proof-of-concept by simulations.
- Definition of the test protocol and of the performance metrics for the RingoLab demonstration.
- Preparation / running of the demonstration.
- Adjustments of the specifications based on the results of task.
- Results: multi-service synergy and impact on sizing.
WP 7: interoperability
Ingeteam will cooperate with the other partners in developing the sub-task
- End-to-end demonstration of IEC61850 specification and implementation.